samedi 9 octobre 2010

Das Weisse Band - Eine Deutsche Kindergeschichte


The White Ribbon

Few films (especially mysteries) have left me with irritation and annoyance, and this one is included. I hope you will agree with me after watching this movie. I'm not saying that the film is bad, it's just that the director succeeded in intention to make the audience ponder endlessly for the answer. I myself had the feeling of being tricked hehehe..

Eine Deutsche Kindergeschichte berarti A German Children Story.

DAS WEISSE BAND - EINE DEUTSCHE KINDERGESCHICHTE: 3,5/5
GAMBAR: 3/5
CERITA: 3,5/5
ACTING: 3,5/5

Note (from imdb.com):
Strange events happen in a small village in the north of Germany during the years just before World War I, which seem to be ritual punishment. The abused and suppressed children of the villagers seem to be at the heart of this mystery.

Aucun commentaire: